Tuesday, May 25, 2010

that's what he said...

andrew overheard a conversation i was having with lia (our nanny) about her last day with us...a conversation with andrew then went as follows....

andrew: why won't lia be coming to the house to watch jacob anymore?

me: because you and jacob will be gong to camp together this summer and then he will go to preschool.

andrew: oh, yeah. so you're right. we don't need lia to come over anymore.

***brief pause***

andrew: well, until i get my baby sister

DOES HE KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T?!?!?

7 comments:

Robyn said...

Any annoucements you wish to make Amy? :)

Mommy's Time Out said...

@robyn...
not as i sip this glass of wine ;)

Sabina Wieder said...

Hope u don't mind me stopping by and commenting. Very cute story :)
Just started blogging myself so was lurking and hoping to learn from others. Thanks for sharing!

Sabina Wieder said...

Hope you don't mind me stopping by to read. Very cute story :) Just started a blog myself so was reading others to see what others do. Thanks for sharing!

Sabina Wieder said...

sorry, obviously I don't even know how to comment yet as I thought that it was being deleted but now I see about the approval thing - sorry, I'm a newbie!

Mommy's Time Out said...

@sabina...
thanks for stopping by! just curious...how'd u find my blog? love knowing how my readers find me :)
stopped by your blog and see your from westchester co, ny. i have family in white plains area.

Pepper Dawn Martin said...

That is hilarious. Really enjoyed your blog...

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey