Wednesday, September 8, 2010

we're going back, back, back...


BACK TO SCHOOL!

Andrew now has 2 days of Kindergarten under his belt and all seems to be going well! He goes to school with a smile and comes home with an EVEN BIGGER smile! As nervous as I have been about this transition, I couldn't be happier with how things are going. After day 1, he said "the worstest part, was rest time." Doesn't surprise me at all...since he hasn't napped in YEARS!
Today he told me that they went on a scavenger hunt around school, including the cafeteria, gym, clinic, principal's office, playground and more. He really seemed to like this. He also likes seeing kids he knows around school...which I love too! During his tball season, there were several kids on the team who were in K'garten, who are now in 1st grade. He LOVES knowing older kids in the school!
I couldn't be happier with how my baby is adjusting to this big change. He has grown up so much over the past 6 months and this proves it! Will keep you posted on how things go from here.....



2 comments:

janet said...

put a hugs smile on my face!
love, mom

staci said...

We're so proud of Andrew, and you, and the whole family. He looks SO happy! Love the hair cut ;)
Please pass along hugs and kisses from cousin Asher!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey