Friday, May 13, 2011

for the record....

one of the main reasons i started this blog, was to capture all of the wonderful memories that come along with motherhood. recently, i have found myself saying repeatedly, “i have to write that one down” in reference to something one of the boys has said or done. so…here they are….at least the few I can recall right now…hopefully i’ll get better at adding these things to the blog in a timely manner…

jacob when he woke up “mom, my feet hurt in these paybays (that’s pj’s btw)

me: that’s probably because those pajamas are getting too small

j: why they getting small?

me: because you’re getting bigger and longer

about 20 minutes later….

me: jacob do you want to eat breakfast at the big table or your little table?

j with a very serious look: i should sit at the big table today because i getting so long.



in the car, jacob was holding both his water cup and mine, when he said, “i have 2 cups. if i drink one, then i only have one cup.”



andrew: mom, since 100 cents equals one dollar, does 25 + 25 + 25 + 25 equal 100?

me (very proud!!!): yes, how did you figure that out?

a: because 4 quarters equals a dollar, so 25 four times equals 100.

me: oh my god andrew! you are SO smart!!!



me to jacob: ok jacob, i need a kiss before we do that.

j: why you always need kisses? daddy not always ask for kisses all time.


i'll end this post with pics of the beautiful artwork the boys made me for mother's day!!!


0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey