Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Did I really do that???


There are many things I've done as a mom, that I never thought I would do. This tops my list! There's no denying that Andrew is skinny...he weighed all of 29 pounds at his 3 year checkup. In an effort to get my "boy anorexic" to eat, I have turned mealtime into something a bit more fun. It started with breakfast about 2 weeks ago...it has now turned into a ritual! Every morning when I ask Andrew what he'd like for breakfast, he says with a smile "Surprise me mom!" What will I do when I have to pack his lunch for school???

1 comments:

jodi said...

that is soooo freakin' cute! Cookie cutters are on my Christmas list so I can do cute stuff like that too. Way to go, mama!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey