Saturday, August 23, 2008

iPhone...just do it

It would be an understatement to say that I love my iPhone (sad, I know!). Everyday, I must tell Derek at least 5 ways my iPhone came in handy that day...for example...

* using the GPS
* checking email while I'm out, to see if someone from Craig's List emailed me back about picking up our new stroller :)
* taking pics of the kids WHENEVER and WHEREVER I want
* checking my calendar to make sure Derek isn't in a meeting before calling him at work
* we don't even have to go to Cracker Barrel to play PegJump!
While all of these things are AWESOME, I have had one complaint since buying the phone. As you know, I'm a list maker. Typically, I rely on good ol' pen and paper for this, but have tried to transition to the "notes" application on the iPhone. It was ok, but not great. It allowed me to type a list, but not to put dates, priorities, etc on my tasks...it was just a list.

Last night, my iPhone love came full circle, when I found an application called "my To-Dos." I quickly downloaded it and began my list of just that...To Do's. So, here's why this app is so super cool...
1 - I can date my tasks
2 - I can prioritize my tasks (high, medium, low)
3 - I can categorize my tasks (personal, work, volunteer)
4 - I can EMAIL a task right from my list to anyone!
5 - IT'S FREE TO DOWNLOAD!!!
#4 will be quite handy when one of my To-Dos becomes a Honey-Do!


So for those of you who have an iPhone, I highly recommend adding this app. For those of you who still haven't been convinced to buy an iPhone, keep reading my blog...I'm sure to convince you one of these days! Afterall, it's a phone, it's an iPod, it's a camera, it's GPS, it's the internet, it's a calendar, it tells me the weather, it has games...and now...it carries a simple organized list of my to-do's!


Oh yeah...apparently 3 year olds think it's super cool too! Just wait until he finds out I can download episodes of Sesame Street!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey